Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap Gallery

Post up all your snuggly goodies here!

Swap thread CLOSED: Creature Comfort Stuffie Swap SU:July 30 - Aug 10 SO:September 11th

3 Likes

Participants:

Sent: :package:
Received: :gift:
Pictures Posted: :framed_picture:
Late with Notification: :crossed_fingers:
Contact Organizer: :nauseated_face:
Meeting in person :partying_face:

@gozer :framed_picture:
@marionberries :framed_picture:
@artsycandice ::framed_picture:
@Lynx :framed_picture:
@grenouille78 :framed_picture:
@roler :framed_picture:
@Teachergirl :nauseated_face: waiting on Confirmation #
@Pookie :framed_picture:
@thanate :framed_picture:
@Camelama :framed_picture:
@EriChanHime :framed_picture:
@storerboughtcreation :framed_picture:
@Roots (N/A)
@QueenHobo :framed_picture:
@WingsoftheWind :framed_picture:

6 Likes

Packages are shipping already… I feel so behind! I was wanting to be done already but had some extra work to do for a friend on my days off. One of my two stuffies has a head at least, lol. The rest of that one shouldn’t take long, I should be able to get it done after work in the morning then I can get the second one done this weekend.

4 Likes

I received the most amazing swap package from @storerboughtcreation today. I almost hate to start the gallery off with such an amazing package for fear of giving everyone else swap anxiety. :kissing_heart:
I asked for an animal in clothes. I just love it when they have an outfit on. SBC said she immediately thought of this fun aviator bear.

Look at that adorable face! You can’t see his amazing riding pants that well so here’s another shot of him standing.
Here is the card and the cool extras, a bookmark that has Lettuce Craft on it and a washer with my dearly departed cats name on it.

Here is the most amazing piece. She actually made me a stuffy of my precious Venkman! I balled when I saw it. This was so sweet SBC! It will be treasured forever. Thank you so much!

20 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! Special thank you to @Bunny1kenobi for finding pictures of Venkman for me so I could see his spots for placement. I appreciate your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I was so sad to hear you lost Venkman, and I hope it’s ok that I made a small tribute to him. I loved swapping with you. I can’t wait to see what you made me. I know it will be amazing! :heart:

7 Likes

Ooh, Venkman!! And the bear is great, too!

4 Likes

He was a hugger too so It is perfect. Thank you so much.

4 Likes

I knew she’d love it!! You did such an awesome job on this package, @storerboughtcreation!

4 Likes

So cute and the outfit is perfect! I’ve never mastered crocheting creatures…but now I am inspired!

Love her!

2 Likes

Those are awesome, y’all!! Wow. How sweet for the lovely pet memorial. I love that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And the little bear in jodhpurs. YES! :rofl: Wonderful start to things.

4 Likes

I got my swap package today from @gozer!

I can’t articulate how much I LOVE what she sent. Seriously. I’m at a loss for words. Gozer, I am in cuteness overload. All I can think to say I love my sloth, it is the cutest sloth I have ever seen, I love it, I will be creating a special spot for it that our naughty Nerd Games mascot can’t reach, and did I mention I love it!?!??! :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sloth::heart:

To make her a little more steampunk, gozer also made a super cute hat and tutu for her to wear.

You guys. Seriously. My swap partner spoiled me. Not only did she send me the cutest sloth ever, she sent along a cute air mail card with a sweet note inside, a little cutesy spider bag (I’m usually terrified of bugs and arachnids, but even I find these ones adorable. If only real life spiders were remotely like these ones!), and a coin purse with cute animals lined up… filled with a bunch of various safety eyes!

Ok. I need to go ooh and aah over her some more, tell her how pretty she is, and try to decide what to name her. Thank you for spoiling me, gozer! :heart:

15 Likes

That is adorable! I love her curled feet. Wow. So precious and special. The outfit is the icing for sure.

3 Likes

TUTU CUTE! (Hee)

Love it!

3 Likes

You two really are giving me swap anxiety! Both packages are just incredible!!!

2 Likes

Where to start?! The aviator bear is so dashing and the little Venkman tribute kitty is sweet. And the sloth! Its funny little face! These are all great stuffy friends!

3 Likes

I shared a photo of the sloth with a long time family friend. She’s the one that taught me to knit when I was 11 years old. She thought the sloth was professionally made. She was super impressed with your mad sewing skills, gozer!!!

4 Likes

@storerboughtcreation, I am so glad you like her. The Post Office said you wouldn’t get her until tomorrow! Thank you again for making this such an awesome swap for me!

5 Likes

I sent today. I can’t wait for everyone to see it. It was a doozy to wrap my brain around creatively, but I am so proud if it, and it was very hard to send away (the sign of a great package.)

3 Likes

It was so thoughtful of her to add the tribute of your sweet Venkman. It hurts so much to lose a pet, so give your kitty stuffy lots of hugs. I was so happy for you to get something so special.

3 Likes

Awe. Thank you. I didn’t expect it at all. It was very sweet. I was sorry to hear about your fur baby too. It’s never easy. I have other cats, but he was the one. My best friend. My favorite.

3 Likes