Crochet doll hats

I really wanted to start the year by making something, and I let my little ones choose. So now I have a new project planned (make comfortable crochet hook handles!) along with two little crochet hats made from yarn I’ve had for several years. Longer than I’ve had the kids anyway.

6 Likes

Oh, that tiny dolly is tiny!

We have tinier ones. Same as these, basically, a little over half the size. I find that making teeny tiny clothes (that will withstand being pulled on and off by little hands) is not easy. That peasant dress is a survivor. Kudos to everyone who makes all these gorgeous things for their Barbies and Blythes etc!

I have some things longer than I’ve been a mother XD guess it’s time to use it soon. But those hats are great, and that you let them decide is wonderful :smiley: Keep up the good work

This makes me want to get mini dolls for my baby doll and make them matching accessories. The hats are lovely!

And what I adore even more than that’s just the type (and brand) of doll I used to have as a kid is that my little baby bought 2 with her own money at a fleamarket – so she’d have an extra one to give to her big sister. I love that she wanted me to make something for her dolly.

2 Likes