Crochet MUSHROOM village

These were so fun to make.

Embellished with a variety of felt flowers and leaves, buttons and beads. The wee doors are stabilized with pipecleaners. Never once did I figure out how to repeat a pattern so they are all different.

29 Likes

So cute!!!

3 Likes

So much fun! I love your mushroom village!

#MushroomMarch all the way!

4 Likes

So so cute!

3 Likes

I am jealous of your skill! I wish I could have a bunch of these in my house. You are so creative and I am loving all your mushrooms. My favorite is the yellow one. I like the crook of the roof. These are so whimsical and fun. All your stuff makes me smile. Thank you for that!

2 Likes

I remember these! I like the one with the evergreen top! super sweet.

:metal:

2 Likes

I think the fact that they’re all different adds to their charm! :heart:

2 Likes

Those are super cute!! Who lives there? :grin:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness. These are fabulous!!

2 Likes

I want to live in those mushrooms! They are SO CUTE! What are you going to do with them?

1 Like

My money is on smurfs!

So stinkin cute.

2 Likes

More mushroom goodness!! These really make me smile…I think it is great that all are different.

The pipe cleaner to hold the door open is clever!

2 Likes

OK these are so great!!!

2 Likes

Just stop it! These are so stinking cute!

1 Like

Hilarious! Because I can’t either! In fact I won’t make duplicates of things for the very reason, they never turn out the same

5 Likes

These are utterly adorable!

1 Like

These are so cute and whimsical! They look like a bunch of gnomes would love there :blush:.

2 Likes

These are amazing! I’m going to have to stea- uh, borrow, this idea for some play houses for the daughter. ADORABLE.

3 Likes

These are so cute! [exits stage right, squealing and clapping hands]

1 Like

Totally adorable and they look doubly so all lined up together! You need to make a bunch of little gnomes to tuck inside. I love how each one is unique, even though the elements are similar.

1 Like