Crochet realistic heart

I recently made this crochet realistic heart for @MightyMitochondria in the Make a Friend swap (which was really fun). Here’s the pattern I followed: Crochet heart I used worsted weight and a 4mm hook.

20 Likes

I have your heart a heart! Lol! Its super cool.

2 Likes

@saintcady didn’t even know that I am teaching about the heart right now in my A&P class. I will see them tomorrow and I know they will adore it. There are several crafty kids in there that will appreciate the work and craftsmanship she put into this beauty. Thank you!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s so dang cool! [lub dub]

2 Likes

Very, very awesome!!

1 Like

That is really cool. Thanks for the pattern link, what an excellent Valentine’s gift that would make.

1 Like

Wow. This is just too cool!!!

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Fun and clever and neatly made! :star: One of my favorite cakes I’ve ever made/decorated was an anatomically correct semi-3D heart cake for Valentine’s Day one year in college. :grin:

1 Like

Whoa! This is way cool!

1 Like

This is really cool! I can’t wait for @MightyMitochondria to tell us the kids’ reactions!

2 Likes

They LOVED it and several of them were quite jealous. Also, it may have been thrown at a few people’s heads. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Awesomeness!

1 Like