Crochet sushi

That sushi is so cute!

1 Like

Adorable sushi and love the details about your daughter!

1 Like

Rice job! Love all of the little rolls!

1 Like

So adorable - I love that little bit of ginger too!

1 Like

The wasabi is my fave, I am so happy with how it turned out! We had sushi the other day and the wasabi looked JUST LIKE MINE! ftw

2 Likes

I need to remember this later. I made my niece pizza, hamburgers, plus a bunch of fruits and veggies, along with a plastic canvas picnic basket. to hold some of it. I want to add to what I’ve made, and I think these would be perfect! Thank you for sharing :heart:

1 Like

She’s a keeper :smiley: not that we can trade them if they aren’t :stuck_out_tongue:

But they look great, so cute and perfect :smiley: Glad you managed to finish them all

1 Like

Beautifully done, and honestly one of the most Craftsterish (excuse me, LETTUCE CRAFTY) objects in existence. They totally embody the essence of this community!

1 Like

Thanks all!

If you check out this link the first 10 posts are of crochet or felt food I made for her, including lettuce of course!
63292_30May17_20170530_225308

5 Likes

so so much faux food! They all look great. I feel like I need a bowl of crocheted or fabric fruits and veggies to display (although they would probably turn into cat toys)

1 Like

How cool! And so jealous of that sweet little soul…

2 Likes

This is amazingly! The wasabi and ginger :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

These are amazing! They are so perfect. Love all the detail and colors. Even the wasabi and ginger are to die for!

1 Like

Thanks everybody! While I was stitching up her set I made a couple of extra pieces with the intention of sending them to somebody’s little one. I am just about ready to do it but need to find a bit more pink for some ginger. I’m trying not to run out to the shop for an entire skein of it just to make that little thing, lol. 2020 is supposed to be the year of destashing! It’s such a challenge when there is cute sushi wanting to be made :smile: :sushi:

Well, I just love this story top to bottom! It’s so sweet that you got (at least) one more crocheted meal made for her. And of course, they’re gorgeous, to boot!

1 Like

Ah, love them!

1 Like