Cross Stitch ATC

What a fab ATC! Love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this! Would you mind if I copy your edited design for a project I’m working on?

1 Like

Cute as can be, and I love the message on the back.

1 Like

thanks for the direction toward Brik I will check it out.

I love all sewing machines motifs, and the mixed media part here is really fun. :metal: great gift!

Always alter!

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone! Maybe I’ll do more ATCs before another 10-12 years pass!

@storerboughtcreation Of course, I don’t mind. Here is a link to the “pattern” I worked from: https://www.brik.co/blogs/designs/sewing-machine-day?_pos=2&_sid=38287b328&_ss=r

1 Like

That’s really neat!! Perfect little good thing!

1 Like

Yes, it is a perfect little good thing, and the best: It is mine, all mine! With the cuteness, and the back, and the note it came with it made me cry a little on the way to work. (dang, quick, I need a diversion) Did you see the needle is threaded?

I love the paper base too, if there ever was a good reason to get one of these weird magical paper cutting things… or maybe someone will offer these as swap items some day?

5 Likes

That is such a great idea for an ATC, it shows your creativity :upside_down_face: I’d love to see more ATC’s done on this paper.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! And boy am I relieved that you like it, @anna.wahnsinn

Thank you! I saw the original pattern, but yours is so much better! :heart:

I’m currently making a bunch of ornaments cross stitched on plastic canvas. They are all craft/art/nerd games related. I’m going to offer as a prize in the spring Nerd Games raffle, and your sewing machine is perfect!

Aw, thanks! There are LOTS of patterns on there for nerdy stuff for sure! And plenty of crafty ones, too.

1 Like

I love different ATC’s, and this looks amazing, the embroidery and the design are both lovely :smiley:

1 Like