Cross stitched Xmas ornaments *swear word warning*

I made these this year - my intention was to put them on gifts, but my mom claimed them for herself. I guess I’ll have to make more for next year.

Patterns by dirtycussstitch on Instagram.

28 Likes

These are effing fantastic!
See what I did there? :wink:

1 Like

Haha! I love these!!

1 Like

YAAASSSS!! I love these!

1 Like

The frames really make them look quite innocent…ha ha ha…

1 Like

Ok, the don’t stop believjn’ ornament is now officially on my to-do list for Christmas 2020!

1 Like

Haha!! I like the granny one - so sweet looking …

3 Likes

Fantastic! My favorite is Merry f-ing whatever. Though might have a little to do with being ready for holidays to be over and life to return to normal, but love these!

1 Like

Don’t stop believin whips up fast! Quick stitches are so satisfying to me.

I love granny, too. I even busted out the metallic floss for her spectacles. That stuff never translates well in photos.

hahaha. I love the granny one. too funny. They are all great.

1 Like

These are really fun! I also particularly love the granny (and the sentiment!)

1 Like

I LOVE DIRTYCUSSSTITCH!

@dharma_rebel Did you see her post right before the holidays? She is just straight forward > I make what I want to make. I sell what I feel like. I rarely redo work, and never upon request. If you want it, buy it now. Or make it yourself from patterns purchased here…

I mean. GOOD.FOR.HER. and also for your Moms because she snagged them all. Seems like my kinda peeps.

5 Likes

These are all so great! I love them!

1 Like

The Christmas Story one! Best ever!

1 Like

These are GREAT!!! I love the Leg Lamp in particular, and the merry whatever.

1 Like

OMG, these are freakin’ GREAT!

1 Like

I think her I make what I want policy is BRILLIANT!!! I always avoided selling crafts because I don’t love making the same stuff over and over (one of the reasons I swap). When she posted that, a lightbulb went off for me.

I’m in love with the Schitt’s Creek cross stitches she does, too. And, she made me fall back in love with variegated floss.

4 Likes

@dharma_rebel YES!! she showed how she used the variegated thread in the filigree frame, doing the hard work for her. It’s a sweet little secret, for sure.

And anything Schitt’s Creek is platinum.

3 Likes

Bwahaha, I love them all!

1 Like