Cryptozoological Swap Gallery

@Kwality570 I love Eddie the Yeti! I love this textured fur, the gap in his smile, everything. He is completely awesome!

1 Like

@Kwality570 I love the little window pane cutout! And the layers! The white fur! Eddie is a gem!

1 Like

How cool! I didn’t want to mess with it in case it was fragile. I will have the appendage squiggle in a variety of positions now I know it can take a smidge of abuse!

2 Likes

Thats really cool! I love the choice of font too, very officially booked in!

1 Like

Eddie is so cute! Looks like he’s holding his belly laughing at something he got away with

2 Likes

This turned out BRILLIANTLY! I didn’t see this coming at all!

2 Likes

Haha. The wire was suggested by someone during zoom…you? So fun!

We also got a peek at Eddie the Yeti on the zoom. :wink: The background works great! I think it brings out his cheeks. :blush:

3 Likes

I love Eddie, I love the tentacles, and I love that wood is showing up as a medium in this gallery! So much talent!

1 Like

Oh my goodness. I love all of these creatures. I kind of want a creature wall now. lol

4 Likes

I received from @artsycandice this amazing package!!!

and a close up of the detailed embroidery . Its too beautiful!! I love it

19 Likes

That is absolutely adorable! The jackalope looks so determined. I love the use of the striped background.

2 Likes

That is a nice jackalope. I thought it looked more mischievous than determined. It’s plotting something. :imp:

2 Likes

I received from @momiemae, not one but two beautiful cryptids!

Champy and the Kraken on geode backgrounds. So cool! At first I thought they were on real stone geodes and panicked that I would drop one, but they are thankfully Robin-proof. :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

Just love the sweet jackalope hoop…the striped background makes the whole piece so much more interesting!

wow…the paint job on the “geodes” is fabulous! I would have worried about dropping them or tipping them over as well…but now, you can just enjoy the fabulousness! A very creative project…

2 Likes

Those geodes do look so real! Super nice

2 Likes

@momiemae those geodes DO look real! It’s hard to tell how they were created. Are they painted wood slices? And then mounted? (Which is also epic!!) I’m so interested because they are fantastic!

3 Likes

Drooling over the beautiful stitches on that jackalope and the geodes are super cool and unique!

2 Likes

That Jackalope is ridiculously cute! And those geodes are amazing! I really wonder how those were made…

3 Likes

I received the most lovely blovely package from @JoyfulClover. Believe it or not, she also made a jackalope hoopla!! I love everything about it. The batik fabrics, raw edges, and rich colors make this piece so perfect.

She also sent cool yeti and kraken magnets! The kraken tentacles wobble. It is so cool! Forgive my pictures. My phone’s camera lens broke, so I can use the “selfie” side.

Thank you for everything @JoyfulClover!

18 Likes

Gorgeous! This thread has been awesome! You guys are so creative.

1 Like