Cryptozoology Swap Rnd 2

Spring is here, well, almost. I wanted to post this here to make sure everyone remembered, and since we added the completed swaps tag, the old swap is no longer in the same directory. I said in the last chain that I will start sign-ups around the first week of April. I will end sign-up on April 13th so that we can all craft over the Easter holiday. Mark your calendars, because I did! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :ghost: :alien: :space_invader: :fairy:t2: :dragon: :sauropod:
This swap will be for one medium or two small Cryptozoology items with a 6-week crafting time.

5 Likes

Are people still interested in this one? Or should we wait a bit?

I would love to be part of it

1 Like

Ohh I don’t know that much about various cryptoids but this sounds like such fun!! I might have to try it out!

1 Like

I’ll definitely do this one again! It was so much fun!

1 Like

I am still very interested in this, but I know I need to focus on home and personal health/wellness right now, so I would recuse myself from anything starting in the next month or two, most likely. I don’t want to leave a partner hanging.

1 Like

Do whats right for you. You’ll be missed, but know your limits. I am sure we will have more of this theme in the future too.

1 Like

This swap is live!