Cute Cactus #1--no water needed!

A few years ago I was gifted with some patterns from Noialand. I made three of the patterns and had this one in my stash. Since I moved and downsized, I have chosen not to have any real plants in my home but I wanted something. When I came across this in my cleaning and organizing process, I decided to make them. I had everything in my stash from felt to the rocks (yes, I moved rocks…):roll_eyes:

I changed the pattern up a bit by adding the pink fruit and more spines. I also added the ribbon choker and bow because even a cactus needs some bling. She was fun to make while watching tv.

23 Likes

Simply adorable

So cute! Is the title indicating that we can look forward to more prickly cuties? :wink:

lol nothing slips by you :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Darling cactus and no worries about over or under watering her!

I love her! I love how she can’t die…even without water! Yes!

So kawaii!!!

Thanks…every once in a while the kawaii in me comes out…or as my okasan used to say “cute-o”

2 Likes

She’s such a cutey!

Adorable!

That is so sweet!! You make so many wonderful things!!

Cute!

I appreciate all the extra details you added to make it your own!

:metal:

1 Like

Look at her little bow! I can’t stand it! So cute!

Adorable!!!

1 Like

she’s cute. I like your additions.

1 Like

I used the tutorial where you use a fork to make the perfect little bows…if you use a cocktail fork, you can make them teeny tiny
Tiny Bows

1 Like

She is adorable and I love her expression.

Thanks, Becca! The expression is a result of not being great at stitching straight …I mean, I did it on purpose…

1 Like

Now I’m going to have to look up the pattern, because it is so adorable. I love that the cactus girly has ginger hair!

Edit: OMG, THE PATTERNS ARE SO ADORABLE!