Cute Cactus in Bloom

Seriously, I’d never guess you were less-than-adept at French knots. They look perfect!

These are both so charming! I think your French knots make her look adorable. It’s so hard to make those knots look as nice as the ones in the embroidery books. I can never get them right, so I just stopped trying. French knots can be just as effective when they’re wonky. I love yours. They make your cactus girl super cute.

Thanks! I really admire those beautiful embroderies that are all French knots…hats off to those stitches. I can’t seem to get that nice round knot unless I work really slow and concentrate. ha ha I think my oblong wonky knots do work for a cactus.

EEEEEPPP!!! Way too much cuteness to handle for me :flushed::flushed: I love them!! And now I want a couple of those cuties!

I can’t see what the wonkiness of your French knots would be, they are perfect the way they are!

:orange_heart: :metal:

1 Like

Congrats! Your little cacti girls is one of this week’s featured projects! Way to go!

3 Likes

Thanks! It is fun to do little projects that make you smile!

2 Likes

They are really cute and congratulations on being one of this week’s featured projects!

2 Likes

Awww! What little cuties!!! <3

1 Like

Congrats on the feature! Such a cute project!

1 Like

sooo cute!!

These are sooooo cuuuuute! I’m in love! So nicely done!