Cute Cactus in Bloom

This is the second from a pattern I was gifted with credit going to the designer at Noialand…I embellished by adding my own yellow flowers. This one took longer because of the dreaded french knots on the front and back…I am not good with those but practice makes acceptable…ha

While making this, I came up with one more I want to do using parts of the pattern…let’s see if I can get it from paper to done!

32 Likes

Wow. These are phenomenal!!! I adore them! It looks like you’ve become a french knot master.

1 Like

Adorable! I love the idea of a whole family of cacti folk.

1 Like

Both cacti kids are so cute! And yeah, you probably should earn some kind of French Knot merit badge for that…

2 Likes

Staph it! Look at the cuteness!! :metal:

1 Like

I love the way the flowers pop up and all the french knots!

1 Like

Too much cuteness!!

1 Like

Ooh, I like cactus girl #2 even better! The flowers were a good call. :green_heart:

1 Like

So stinking cute! I LOVE Noialand patterns. I have made so many of her dolls. Gah! Adorbs!

1 Like

These are absolutely adorable. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

love the effect of the French knots!

1 Like

You are the one who got me addicted to them!! ha ha

1 Like

HA! Love it! YESSS!

1 Like

These are so adorable. The french knots look great and it looks like you got plenty of practice in on this doll. The flowers are the perfect touch!

So darned cute!

Those gals are just the cutest! Nicely done :blush:

I adore these!

How cute, and I really the fruit.

Such sweeties :smiley:

Their lil’ faces! :heart_eyes: Lovely work on all of those French knots, definitely better than “acceptable”!