Cute Dinos!

A while back, I made a cute blanket for my Grandson on the way!

Today, I made a hat and pants to match!

24 Likes

Were the cuffs premade or did you make them? I have seen ribbing stuff most did not match my fabric.

I love how you did the legs…so creative…and of course, sweet and cute! :wink:

2 Likes

Adorable, that is going to be the best dressed baby around!

2 Likes

Thanks, ladies!

And @AIMR I used the same fabric for the cuffs-jersey-and it didn’t have quiiiiiite the stretch the pattern wanted but it was ok anyway. As far as ribbing goes, cut the tops off of crew style socks and voila! Ribbing! In a plethora of colors and styles. If I’d had baby socks on hand that weren’t pink I’d have done that very thing.

6 Likes

I save ribbing from a lot of things…I was wondering about the stretch factor…I did see a post that if you change the direction of the grain on knit fabrics, it would give more stretch…or even use it on a bias. I have two of the cutest little great nephews and was thinking of making some knit pants for them…they are one and two years old (almost)…

2 Likes

These are so adorable! I’m loving those wee, little sweatpants!

2 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

So dang cute!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Seriously adorable! I love how you used the two fabrics on the pants. Plus a matching hat? Super cute all around!

2 Likes

Thanks! I hope my daughter likes it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You know she will love them. They are super cute and made with love… if that isn’t enough - Dinosaurs! How can you go wrong with dinosaurs? I love the fabric and the design you did with the different leg colors.

1 Like

Those are some really cute pants! I really like the different legs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!!

Those are adorable, and they look so comfy, too.

1 Like

Soooooo, CUTE!!!

1 Like

Thanks!!

That is so stinking cute!

1 Like

These are great! I love the fabric combo.

1 Like

Those are so fun! I love the pant legs, too!

1 Like