Daisy cross stitch

I found the chart for this flower, and it screamed at me to make it. I love the colors :heart:

17 Likes

This is pretty!!! I don’t do needlepoint, but I feel like it must have taken a long time to create this! (How long did it take, if I can ask?) The pattern looks very intricate.

1 Like

That’s so pretty! I love how the colours blend into each other and create definition without a ton of backstitch.

1 Like

This one is 85 x 85 stitches and full coverage, so a total of 7,225 stitches. I didn’t keep track of time stitches, especially since I had to sneak in time here and there with a new tiny kitten to care for… but maybe 45 hours? I really don’t know. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love your unique cross stitches! Orange is a favorite color so this is very appealing to me…not sure I have the patience to make such a huge project, but it sure is lovely…

1 Like

Amazing! Always love your work

1 Like

Oh wow! This is stunning!

1 Like

This is so beautiful.

1 Like

Gorgeous. I simply can not fathom how you knock out these epic cross stitched projects. My eyeballs start to refuse even looking at the aida anymore after a couple of hours, lol. You are amazing.

1 Like

I love the colors. Very pretty.

1 Like

Beautiful! this must have taken forever! I always think it should go quicker… The colors are gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow! This is beautiful and must have taken forever! All those shades? Wow!

Calabaza! You found us! I hope you join us in the Nerd Games! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!

2 Likes