Dandelion Notecards

A coworker mentioned that her mom loved dandelions, so when I was organizing my stamp closet, and came across this dandelion stamp, I decided to turn it into a set of notecards. I could only find square envelopes, so these ended up as square cards.

I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and used alcohol markers to color them in (I’m still learning how to use them). I popped them up on the card bases with some foam tape to give them a little dimension. I had saved a little poem to put on the cards, but I couldn’t run the vellum through my printer without it wrinkling… and not in a way that looked intentional :smiley:

28 Likes

Oh, I love them! Dandelions are the best.

2 Likes

They are lovely and I am sure welcomed by your friend’s mom! Note cards are so handy, but hard to send away when they are so pretty!

2 Likes

That’s so sweet. The cards turned out lovely!

2 Likes

These are really pretty! I’ve come to really appreciate dandelions in the last few years myself.

3 Likes

Thank you, ladies! It’s been a while since I’ve made all but the simplest cards, and while these weren’t the most complex, it was fun to dive back in to card making. IO really need to make better use of my abundance of stamps and paper crafting supplies.

1 Like

Very pretty! The stamping and inking worked so well!!

2 Likes

Thanks! I still have a long way to go with my coloring skills, but it’s a start :smile:

2 Likes

:sun_behind_small_cloud: Congratulations! This little ray of sunshine is one of this week’s featured projects! :sun_behind_small_cloud:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like