Darkwing Duck – a family ATC

When my oldest was little, we watched cartoons together. Darkwing duck was probably the all-time favorite. He would often run around singing, “When there’s trouble you call DW,”and, “Let’s get dangerous.” :superhero: It was so cute, and a really great memory. This card is for his birthday.

I think this card turned out to be one of my best. :smiling_face:

Thanks for looking!

18 Likes

It’s super cute! What a lovely present.

2 Likes

Thank you! I hope he likes it!

1 Like

That’s a great likeness! What a blast from the past. :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks! It was fun to make!

1 Like

I agree! The drawing and shading are spot on!

1 Like

Thank you! I have some decent colored pencils-not prisma or anything, but still pretty good. That helps!

1 Like

This is so cool! You really have a knack for capturing a memory into an image on a small piece of paper.

1 Like

:trumpet: :trumpet: :trumpet: Congratulations! Your wonderful craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :tada: :confetti_ball: :balloon:

2 Likes

Thank you!!

I love this! Great job! Such a cute way to bring a memory to life!

1 Like

Thank you!

I keep coming back to look at this. What a blast from my past.

1 Like

Lol! Thanks!

I catch myself singing this theme song a lot more often than one might expect, haha!

(better watch out, you baaad boys!)

1 Like

Lol! I still love this show! I have a bunch of episodes on DVD and revisit it every now and then.

Oh man, that’s one I need to do a punch needle of…For myself, :rofl:. Hmm! Along with Paddywhack and Cracker Jack. :grin: (Edit: Cracker Jack? Oof! Quacker Jack, yeesh).

Mental note to self: Look at my bookmarks…LOOK AT MY BOOKMARKS. :rofl:.

2 Likes

Lol!!! I hope you do get to it! It would be cool to see DW in needle punch form!

1 Like

Love it! You’re giving me ideas… I have a loved one that would probably enjoy some Darkwing Duck crafts, if Ican pull it off.

1 Like

Woo! Can’t wait to see what you make!

1 Like