I found this little pitcher outside my local second hand shop next to the recycling centre. It was standing on the window sill, unsorted, unwashed, unmarked, all brown and sad.
So I took it home for 2€ (~$2). It is now living a happy life on my window sill
This is the process:
- A good wash
- Two coats of white chalk paint
- Cut out individual rose motives
- Spread decoupage glue
- Place the napkin on the glue, tap lightly to remove bubbles and creases
- Spread glue over the napkin
- Next day sand off the excess napkin
- Apply a top coar to seal the napkinsthen decoupaged cutout pieces of a floral paper napkin.
- Vintage Paint by JDL - Warm Cream
- Vintage Paint by JDL - Primer & Sealer
- Art Potch decoupage glue
You can check out the full process here.