Dedication Behind The Scenes!

First, I want to thank @kittykill for putting together the Anniversary Zoom! The game and prizes were so fun and topical!

Second, I want to thank @kittykill for alllllllll her work behind the scenes. HOLY CATS! I’ve come to realize that she is working just about every dang day to help make the site run smoothly and to support all the members and mods… ON A VOLUNTEER BASIS! I know she doesn’t have access to all the knobs and levers that make this site all that it is, but she’s uses all the ones she does have access to. All while attending college, doing her paying jobs, being a wife & dog mom, etc. DUDE.

It sure does take a lot of gears to keep this machine running.

39 Likes

Three cheers for @kittykill! (To start, at least; three feels kind of chintzy under the circumstances.) :tada:

9 Likes

Well said! She does a ton!

5 Likes

Awww! Thanks you guys! Thanks to YOU for making this site so awesome! I :heart: you!

14 Likes

I never realized how much goes on behind the scenes and how much @kittykill did either! Its a lot more than people know. I appreciate all her help with my mod questions, and thanks for being all around awesome!

8 Likes

@kittykill is the best!

6 Likes

Thank you @kittykill! You rock!

5 Likes

Thank you for all you do for us @kittykill

4 Likes

A definite Hip Hip Hooray to @kittykill! I know from my brief stint as a mod on the old site that it takes a lot of time to keep an eye on things and make sure things are running smoothly and to maintain the happy, supportive culture that we have. So, I most certainly appreciate kittykill (and the other mods) for making this a wonderful place to hang out!

Lettuce Craft… I’d be lost without it!

10 Likes

She is truly the bee’s knees. And not the kind of bee that gets stuck in your hair. The really cool bee. :honeybee:

8 Likes

The great un-sung hero of all our crafting endeavors. Love to you @kittykill! :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :orange_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

This is my favorite place! Thanks to @kittykill and everyone else who makes this place what it is!!

4 Likes

“When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.” - God (from Futurama) :wink: @kittykill is so good at keeping the day-to-day of this place running smoothly, most of the time I don’t even realize she’s doing it!

She’s such a constant, reliable, no-drama presence who shines the light on everyone else but never herself. I don’t know what we’d do without her!! :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. You are good for my soul. Thank you to all the members and mods who make this place amazing and beautiful and safe. You are the reason for the love in my world!

12 Likes

Hear hear!

4 Likes

Yes, huge thanks to @kittykill for her awesomeness. <3

4 Likes

Thank you for all you do, @kittykill

3 Likes