Dental Floss Cat House

Finally finished using my 1998 floss, lol! Now what to do with the container…

Used a wood burner of all things to cut the windows (melt, more like it) out. Much use of matchsticks in this piece. And catnip stems which are so nicely square stemmed for books. Sofa is leftover construction insulation foam. Leaves on both houseplant and wreath are embroidery floss (well shredded) and ladder that the tuxedo cat is on are bits of paper clip as is the floor lamp stem. tin foil mirror.

the more I worked fitting things in, the dirtier the plastic window got. oh well. I can’t believe how much of my counter space this tiny thing took up during construction!
thanks for looking!!

Gabe

14 Likes

That is so creative and hilarious! Great job!

1 Like

thank you, sheepBlue!

My goodness that is eensy weensy! So fun and clever!

1 Like

Soooo tiiiiiny!
Amazing detail!

1 Like

Wow! So much detail in so little space. Would never have thought to do that in a floss container. I love it.

1 Like

That is so great! WOW! Can not believe all the details in such a small area.

1 Like

So impressive to work in that tiny space! The way the floss container opens reminds me of my favorite polly pockets, and they never had the proper number of cats like this does.

1 Like

Ohmygosh! So so tiny! How long did this take to make? Adorbs

1 Like

mcadwell, that is hard to answer. I did it in increments over several days.mmmmaybe 5 hours? It was mostly fun, sometimes frustrating. thanks for the comment

1 Like