Desk Organizer

BMade this desk organizer for my mom. Loved the graphic 45 papers! I just sort of winged it. Did a rough draft out of cereal boxes for the structure. It’s held together with bookbinding tape & liquid glue.

9 Likes

I’d love to see this but it appears that your photos didn’t load…

By the way, good to see you!! I’ve missed seeing your awesomeness!

When you come back to reload them, just crop the photo a tiny bit first, then it should show the proper way.

Decided to wait until our internet was more cooperative :wink:

I’ve been handling some family stuff. It’s great to check in - missed you guys too!

Thank you - it worked!

2 Likes

This is flat out stunning! You really used the papers to their absolute best and I love that how you used the postage stamp images.

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous!

1 Like

Beautiful, the colours and the flamingos

1 Like

So beautiful, and I love those Graphic 45 papers.

1 Like

Lovely burst of color for these gray January days here in the pnw! I am not a hot weather / tropical person but this made me say YES PLEASE.

1 Like

This reminds me of something I was thinking of the other day. Since I send cards to my friends’ children on their birthdays plus cards for my family I was thinking it might be nice to have something hanging with an accordion-type pockets for each month. Therefore I can get most or all of the cards ready for the year then send them out at the first of each month so I’m not constantly sending out belated cards. Does something like what I’m describing already exist? If not I may have to make something similar to this.

Really beautiful, and so useful. Love the colourful papers used

1 Like

How gorgeous! Great job

1 Like

If this is what getting organized looks like, sign me up! You did a great job on this. I really like the added element of the feet.

1 Like

Love it! I really love vintage 40/50s flamingos and the vibe of it. It would make a really cool charging station too!

1 Like

Makes me think of those accordion folders. I did something similar with large pocket pages in a binder I made - but it came out HUGE. More cumbersome than I wanted for sure. I like the sound of your idea much better!

1 Like