Dino Girl Posable Doll

I recently made a doll for @gozer for the Santa Sack Swap. She wanted something that was posable so I made her this dino girl:

(She is based off a pattern but Noialand on Etsy.)

I also made her a witchy hat and shoes that can come off and on.

Work in progress pic adding the skeleton so that she can be posed. :blush:

Here is the designing phase where I figured.out what I wanted to do. This part is super fun!

20 Likes

She is so cute and I love that she is poseable!

1 Like

What a cutie!

1 Like

You did such an amazing job on her face! She is so adorable. I love that you added the dinosaurs on her dress. She is an absolute doll! Thank you so much!

5 Likes

I thought you would enjoy the dino touches! :grin:

*Thanks for adding the closeup of the face! It’s a great picture. I had the most fun making this doll for you.

The original pattern uses pipe cleaners, but I’ve found that they are not sturdy enough for my liking, so I used floral wire.

3 Likes

Such a cute little doll, in her dino dress and green glasses! Thanks for showing us the original sketch and the wire structure inside; I’m always interested to see things like that.

2 Likes

She’s adorable - you did an amazing job, I love all the details!

1 Like

I also enjoy seeing work in progress pictures! It’s interesting and fun to see how the doll comes to together. (Or whatever other projects.)

1 Like

I knew that Noialand face! Her creations are so cute. It’s awesome that she is posable and I love her loooong limbs.

1 Like

Wow! This is really neat!

1 Like

Have you made any of Noialand’s projects? I love them. She has cute quiet book pages now!

1 Like

I have several of her patterns printed and ready to start, but I haven’t made them yet. I really want to make the Valentine girl! @kittykill has made several Noialand creations. I think a few others have as well.

1 Like

She is just the cutest! Love that dino dress!!

1 Like

I will have to check out the Valentine Girl :purple_heart: I’ll check out @kittykill profile to see if I can see them. I hope you make the doll. :grin:

1 Like

How sweet! That little face is just darling!

1 Like

So cute! The face is adorable and the Dino touches are really cute.

1 Like

:bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: Ring-a-ding-ding! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell:

1 Like

Yaay, thank you. :blush::purple_heart:

1 Like

What a sweet doll. Love the in progress shots!

1 Like

Love her tiny little shoes,

1 Like