Dinosaur Swap - Gallery

So much Steggy goodness! What a great package

1 Like

I got the most amazing and absolutely perfect package from @artsycandice! It is absolutely perfect for me!! I love it so much. Thank you a million times!.
First up, she painted me two absolutely beautiful wooden eggs with dinosaurs peeking out.

Seriously, get a look at these two. They are so wonderfully done. I think painting on a curve would be so hard but she did it beautifully.
Next up, she made me pillow covers for my couch!! I absolutely LOVE these more than words can say. They match up perfectly with my Summer living room colors. The dinos look great with my teal curtains!

Even the back is darling. I switch my room between teal and red so the back and trim make it so I could use them either season!

Absolutely amazing swap package. You made this an amazing swap. Thank you so much!!!

12 Likes

Omg. Y’all are some talented folks. Seriously, this gallery shines!

1 Like

@artsycandice love those eggs! And those pillow covers are awesome!

1 Like

What a great final package to add to the swap gallery. Everyone has sent and received now, so we’ll call it a close with those amazing pillows!

Thanks to everyone who participated!

5 Likes

Agreed, great gallery! I loved this swap so much!

FYI - In case anyone missed it, the next round of ideas are up!

Wow you guys, this gallery is absolutely amazing!! So many fabulous, creative things!!

Those eggs are amazing!

But, I truly love those pillows…

Fun and VERY creative gallery…I thought it would be a lot of similar projects, but, seriously, there were so many great takes on this subject…fabulous job by organizer and participants!