Disappearing 9 Patch Quilt Top

This little quilt top was whipped up for @Edel in the Go Bananas Swap. I found a charm pack in my fabric stash, that was a free gift when I bought a quilt kit off Craftsy/Blueprint. It wasn’t quiet enough to do a top, so I dug through my stash and added a few pieces in the same colors. I feel like the cream florals and old handwriting prints blended in really well with the vintage looking charm pack.

I even had enough of the dark red to send along to Edel, so she could use it as binding. Heck yeah for stash busting!
Edit: Edel has quilted it already! Here it is all done up. :slightly_smiling_face: :heart:

14 Likes

Beautiful and one of my favourite patterns.

1 Like

I really like the variety of scale in the prints!

1 Like

It’s so pretty and it’s in my mom’s favourite colours, so I’m going to make this up into a lap quilt for her

1 Like

This is gorgeous! Love the vintage vibe.

1 Like

Love this pattern.

And I sandwiched and quilted it today. Just simple straight lines, as my brain won’t do anything more complex, but it turned out great. My mom will love it.

3 Likes

That’s fantastic! I’m so glad to know it’s going somewhere it will be appreciated.

I just saw this and it’s wonderful. I just introduced myself to the disappearing 9 patch and I am a fan now. So many options and I like your mix and match version.

1 Like