I promised to post a few quick and easy recipes, so here’s the first one!
This is not my original recipe but inspired by several recipes available online.
Over the years I’ve adapted it until it’s perfect for our taste.
This is 3x the recipe below, of course stir before use. I use 3 tablespoons of this mix for a 4 servings batch of chili.
- 1 tablespoon of ground chili pepper or cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- optional: 1/2 teaspoon of salt