Dodo... Maybe of Wonderland?

I made a dodo. I now want to make Alice and maybe a few other creatures from Wonderland. I’m not sure what I will actually make yet. I’m only sure there will not be a single bug :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

39 Likes

That’s the nicest crocheted dodo I’ve ever seen!

3 Likes

Aww, he’s a cutie!

3 Likes

That is so Wonderful (see what I did there?).

2 Likes

Thank you for such a punderful comment :grin:

2 Likes

Awwww. I love him!!! Dodos are my favorite. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Adorable! I love the accent gray you used for the face.

2 Likes

Ridiculously adorable!

2 Likes

A crochet dodo?!? I freaking love it! A whole Alice set would be too cute

2 Likes

He’s adorable!

1 Like

I love him!!!

And wait… no bugs? No bread and butter flies? No caterpillar with the hookah?

4 Likes

I love the shape! And the stitch direction on this pattern lends itself to feather directions. Really tight stitches - great job!

2 Likes

Just STOP IT! That is too stinking cute!

2 Likes

I might be able to do the bread and butterflies if I don’t make a central body. Just have bread attached in the basic shape. But even the thought of that is making me paranoid and itchy. I hate bugs!

3 Likes

I love the way it is done. It has so much texture and twists and turns. It’s absolutely adorable. I love that beak too! And his little feet.

1 Like

I adore your dodo!! I suggest you make a melon to go with it because I never think of dodos without thinking about the melon scene in Ice Age. :laughing:

2 Likes

I saw Ice Age once when it first came out on video. I think I’ll have to watch it again, because I have no clue what you’re talking about! You are talking about the first one?

1 Like

This is SO cute, and definitely has a bit of a Wonderland look to it! :slight_smile: Give it a hug for me!

2 Likes

Here it is!

2 Likes

Omg. Taekwon dodo. :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks for finding that!

2 Likes