Dog clothes patterns

Aw, thank you! I used scraps from TheMisterT’s Dr Potter suit.

2 Likes

Loving all the doggie fashions! My favorite is the Dr Potter one - although I admit that’s most likely due to a heavy Dr. Potter’s Medicine Show bias…. :wink:

3 Likes

How could I forget this dog came from the pound with a costume?!

She doesn’t look thrilled but she let me put it on no issues whatsoever. Sleeves, over the head & everything!

4 Likes

She is happy to be home!

Each time my new kitten misbehaves, I remind myself that he was couped up in a cage for 5 months…he is catching up…new curtains are the price I am willing to pay to experience his joy and freedom. I love that little guy!

2 Likes

Peaches was only at the animal shelter for as long as it took to have her fixed. We saw her the day after they put her picture up on their website! She’s really friendly too, I’m sure she ran up to the first person she saw when she was out in the world on her own.
She’s doing well in class, no longer the #1 worst behaved of all, lol.

2 Likes

Jim said that he knew right away as soon as he started playing with Alvin…it was his friendly and independent spirit. It was meant to be.

Peaches must be a joy…she has such a sweet demeanor and face. She will soon be the teacher’s pet! ha ha ha

1 Like

Ohhh, the shelter guessed Bisenji but she could also be a Podenco. I am finding out about so many dog breeds I’ve never even heard of before! Ibizian, Pharoah. She looks so much like all of them but SO much cuter & with one floppy ear, lol.

Basenji’s have short stubby curly tails. I think your guess is the best…and sounds like you nailed the temperament as well…lots of energy, friendly, loving, loyal, etc.

The rosy nose & cat like paws give it away. She’s a mix for sure but wow, that could be her picture!

3 Likes

My sister has recently adopted a short-haired dog and I want to try sewing clothes for her. Great ideas here, thanks!

1 Like