Doll Sleeping Bag and Pillow! Crayons and Dogs Oh My!

I haven’t been super crafty lately so when Ellie and Mac had a call for promoters to make this cute doll sleeping bag I knew I had to do it! I haven’t decided what I’m going to do with it since I’m an adult with no kids XD but it turned out pretty cute. I was a little lazy and didn’t want to drag out my regular sewing machine so I didn’t do a topstitch around the top. But I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. I think if I make more I will need to get some thinner ribbon as well. This just feels a little chunky for my taste but it’s all I had on hand and I wasn’t about to go buy some for a quick project. The pattern has the sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase (though I don’t like how they make their’s so if I ever make one Imma do a mini burrito style one), and eye mask. So all kinds of fun stuff for a child’s doll!!

It’s on the weekly wacky sale till the 13/14th this week and here is my affiliate link! Slumber Party Doll Pattern Hopefully I start feeling a bit more inspired to create some stuff without promotion in mind XD (I actually have a couple projects coming up)

15 Likes

Super fun! That fabric is perfect for the project.

3 Likes

Thank you! I had picked up these prints to make some of those bowl cozies for some coworkers. And since I work at a school crayons seemed like the best choice!

3 Likes

Super cute!

3 Likes

Thank you!! It helps having way more stash than one really needs sometimes XD

2 Likes

This is adorable and fits the bear perfectly. The crayons are a great fabric for it.
I am glad you are back and hope you find the inspiration to make yourself something fun too!

2 Likes

Awww! This is so cute.

3 Likes

Thank you! I have a bag project I’m hoping to get done this weekend! Maybe a quick skirt as well. But we shall see.

2 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Adorable! What a fun little project!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I had fun making it!

1 Like

Soooo cute! My granddaughter may end up with some things for her babies for Christmas…. But I have to get moved first….LOL!

2 Likes

Super cute with surprise dogs inside!

1 Like

It was such a quick pattern too! And you can make so many fun ones for all the baby dolls.

2 Likes

It just seemed like the most fun choice of fabric!

1 Like