Dollar Store Super Mario Wreath

This was my first attempt at making a wreath. All items right down to the frame were found at the either Dollarama or Dollar Tree including the Super Mario components. I sat with it up on the door for a week before I decided to add the rainbow ribbon as I was not sure quite what I had wanted to add. Still feel like it might be missing something but I like how it turned out, as does my wife :slight_smile:

15 Likes

What a fun wreath! The rainbow ribbons add a lot.

1 Like

Awesome! Love the mashup of a traditional Xmas decoration with non-traditional elements! I would have never guessed this was your first wreath.

1 Like

I love a quirky, customized wreath and this one is great!

1 Like

They had Mario stuff at Dollar Tree?? That’s what I get for skipping the children’s aisle, lol. The bows remind me of Rainbow Road. I remember playing MarioKart on Super Nintendo… I can’t play the new one on our big tv because it makes me feel nauseous.
Anywho.
I saw yellow question cubes in the candy section at Michaels yesterday. That might be fun to hang down to the center. You could put a jingle bell in it, if you want. Unfortunately they are not $1.50.

1 Like

It’s HIlarious and fun! I love it! Great finds too btw.

2 Likes

What a fun wreath! The little Mario elements are so cute and the rainbow ribbons add a fun extra pop of color (as do the holly berries). This wreath is sure to bring a smile to anyone who finds themselves on your doorstep!

1 Like

Mario stuff at the dollar store? Great score! The wreath turned out great!

1 Like

I found the Mario Items at Dollarama here in Canada. They are actually kids rings. Any time we see Nintendo/Video Game stuff there, we always pick some up :video_game: I think because Dollarama has a higher price ceiling ($5 CAD), they are able to carry a little more licenced items.

1 Like

A-ha! Makes sense. Great find!

This is darling! I love it! We have a Mario star on the top of our tree, so I extra appreciate the theme. :laughing:

1 Like