Dollar tree store crafts

I found a package of 12 of these clovers at dollar tree for $1. I used a hole punch and strung them up on my mantel. I also found a package of these bunnies for $1. I made them into magnets. These were in the holiday decoration section. Dollar tree is excellent for cheap craft supplies for $1. I highly recommend dollar tree.

11 Likes

Very cute!

I also love Dollar Tree for cheap poster board and markers. We used to do a Dollar Tree Challenge where everything had to be purchased from there. Some of the projects were unbelievable!

1 Like

I love Dollar Tree!
They’re a great source for foam core at $1 a sheet. You can order some things online; I got a whole case (25) of the foam core shipped during deep lockdown.

2 Likes

Great cost effective and cute was to decorate! Those happy bunny faces could put anyone in a good mood.

2 Likes

Dollar Tree is a great resource! I love the lucky swag!

1 Like

Some of my most favorite yarn I find at the Dollar Tree. Premier Just Yarn is awesome quality acrylic. It’s so soft. And you get a decent amount for $1. I’d love to find it in larger skeins, but I think it’s specifically made for Dollar Tree.

3 Likes

Agreed! Love my dollar tree!

3 Likes

What? They have yarn? I never thought to look! Sometimes I just need a small amount to do a project and just don’t see paying a lot for colors like black or red…I will check it out!

1 Like

Those foam cut-outs also make great door decorations; you can stick them up with a little blob of poster putty. That’s how my roommate and I used to decorate our dorm room door for the holidays.

1 Like

Not every Dollar Tree carries yarn, but when you find one that does, it will become your new favorite store! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes