Dolores Umbridge's Office Cupboard

Here’s a little Harry Potter inspired miniature - the headmistress’s cupboard.

It’s made from a chipboard 3 panel hutch available from Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts that sits atop a little dollar store table.

I printed out doilies and cat images which were glued onto miniature porcelain plates.

It was finished off with a tiny tea service, some of her proclamations waiting to be hung in the halls of Hogwarts and her evil black quill pen. I am super sick of that pale pink paint now!

27 Likes

You’re killing me!. This is completely feckin adorable

1 Like

Adorable!

Thanks!

Oh my word, that is FABULOUS! I love it!

1 Like

Love it :heartpulse:

1 Like

What a great rendition! Umbridge is the ultimate evil— even more than Voldy, according to my son. You’ve really done an amazing job of bringing her syrupy office to life.

1 Like

Thank you!

This is amazing!

1 Like

So pink and so kitty-filled! I am entranced and a little bit scared…

1 Like

Wow. I’m not a HP fan, so I don’t know anything about ol’ Dolores, but this is so cute. I love all the teensy details.

2 Likes

Thank you! She was a villain in the Harry Potter universe. She inflicted cruel punishments on the students and was despised by them and her fellow teachers. She always wore pink and collected porcelain kitty plates.

2 Likes

It’s so pretty, I got chills expecting Umbridge to walk in any moment… :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lemons!! :grinning:

1 Like

Pink Purrrrrrrfect!

1 Like

Seriously the cutest evil little desk ever. Or should I say Siriusly? :heart::zap:

1 Like

Congrats! Your Office Cupboard is one of this week’s featured projects!

Thank you so much!

Chock full of teeny tiny charm!

2 Likes

i’m dying just based of those tiny cat plates :joy: :joy:

3 Likes