Domesticated House Dragon, Needle & Wet Felting

25 Likes

Yup. I think I would trade the help of bluebirds and squirrels for this little house-working friend!

1 Like

This could NOT be any more adorable

1 Like

Omg this is ridiculously adorable. I love him!!

1 Like

This is adorable and I really appreciate that he is willing to do the oft-overlooked jobs (well at least until it’s so bad there is no more overlooking it), like cleaning the microwave.

2 Likes

Don’t we all need one of these! What a cute helper!

1 Like

awww—looks cheerful doing housework…not exactly everyone’s favorite thing to do!

I love the face and the little duster…and handy helper!

1 Like

What an amazing little helper! And he’s so cheery about it!

1 Like

Utterly adorable. I want to be his friend. I want to serve him tea in a thimble, after we finish cleaning the house together.

6 Likes

Oh my word! Just when I think your little creations couldn’t possibly get any cuter… they DO! I love this so much!

1 Like

Another one of your amazing little creatures!

1 Like

This is so precious. It’s expression reminds me of Real Musgrave’s Pocket Dragons. So, so adorable.

1 Like

Omg. I never knew I needed a domestic house dragon!

1 Like

Very much like a Pocket Dragon! My niece introduced me to his work 40 years ago after having met him at a convention. I love his work and sense of humor! :wink:

Jackson wants me to make another in purple and I’m wondering if I should use cat eyes instead of the black beads.

So I photoshopped this (actually is PaintShopPro’ed):

Could work very well if I have the right eyes. I think I would prefer the round pupil eyes.

but they would definitely have to be part of the piece and not just stuck on as these photoshopped versions are.

5 Likes

Okay, just stop. This is adorable!

1 Like

I admit, I squealed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I love this little guy!

The idea of purple with cat eyes reminded me of the Shrek dragon:

I think I prefer the eyes you used, though, for the cute-and-helpful look.

3 Likes

I do not know how I missed this when it was posted, I usually stalk, ummm, pay attention to all @Harlan ’s stuff!

He is a love and I covet him. In a nice, friendly way not a break-into-his-house fangirl way. :heart:

2 Likes

I missed this too! Those sweet eyes you used are quite charming.

1 Like