Donate to Help LettuceCraft

Also, so excited that (as of next month), thanks to the craft auction @MistressJennie organized, those who have donated in private, and my own personal funding, we have been able to keep the site ad-free for three years!

I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™ll always be able to maintain that, but it feels really, really good. I didnโ€™t wanted us to move into a new home and have someone elseโ€™s posters all over the walls. :smile:

32 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

Thank you, Edel!

2 Likes

Thank you so much, Harlan!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m willing to donate yearly (similar to friends of Craftster) if we can keep this place ad-free.

18 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

10 Likes

This ^^

ETA: Done

7 Likes

Word.

6 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Yep me too

4 Likes

I would also do so. Is there a non-PayPal method of donating?? I donโ€™t use PayPal really but am happy to donate through other means/methods.

4 Likes

I donโ€™t use PayPal either, but I was able to use a credit card instead at the same link.

5 Likes

:white_check_mark: Yup! It just feels like being a FoC!

7 Likes

Thank you!! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much! I will go hit it up right after work!! :heart:

3 Likes

Done!

3 Likes

Donation sent! :thread::sewing_needle::yarn::art::heart::partying_face:

3 Likes

This is so great! I wouldnโ€™t mind seeing a few ads here and there though, if they were specific to the site interests and controlled by the mods instead of an ad vendor like google. As in, sign up for a tiny square on the home page for X dollars that links to a makerโ€™s shop. Not Joannโ€™s or Michaels - just individual small business owners.

8 Likes

I bought a verilux lamp from an ad on cster. Still going strong & the best crafting light Iโ€™ve ever seen.

6 Likes

I will happily do this and/or donate items for auction!

4 Likes