Draft Autosave problem

I’m having a terrible time today with writing posts or private messages today. Every few seconds I am typing it pops up with an error:

lettuce1

And under the text box it tells me there is a “draft error”:

I can’t type more than a character or two without this error dialogue popping up.

I don’t have another window open for lettuce craft so I don’t know what is going on. I’ve had to resort to typing up my responses in notepad and then copy/pasting it into lettuce craft today. I tried clearing my cache/history/cookies and restarting Firefox but the problem is still there.

And of course it is working perfectly now when I am trying to write this post. So maybe the issue was temporary and has resolved itself??? I thought I would mention it anyway in case others are having the same problem or it decides to act up again. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

I’ve seen the first message, but I think that was when I hadn’t decided what swaps to join so I had opened and closed a few PMs. I also use the site on both an ipad and on my phone, so I’m guessing that didn’t help either. It resolved once I found the correct draft to discard so I could start over. (discarding the ”wrong” draft didn’t help, I’m guessing I had to get rid of the first one)

2 Likes

Good idea! I’ll look to see if there is a draft like that. Perhaps I already found it and discarded the problematic draft without realizing it as it has started working for me again. :slight_smile: I will definitely keep this in mind for the future too! Thanks!

2 Likes

A workaround for this kind of problem is to compose the post in another app–email works–then paste into the reply area.

Ironically, I am having trouble posting this; I can’t see what I’ve written. Then it wouldn’t post. I restarted my tablet, let’s see if that solves the problem…

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, that is what I had to do in order to get it to work earlier. :slight_smile: I hope restarting helps it for you! :blush:

Any luck?

I’m so glad it helped! Please let me know if it happens again.

1 Like

Yes. I wouldn’t have a post at all if didn’t!

1 Like

Oh, good!

1 Like