Dragon Blankets

Made these 2 blankets for Christmas. They were to have been the same length, however it seems I was unable to count at times! LOL Any way the boys they went to loved them so all is good.

19 Likes

I love them! How clever!

1 Like

Those are adorable!

I’m sure dragons come in all sizes! These are totally adorable.

1 Like

Are the dragon blankets like sleeping bags, where you get into the mouth? (Mhm that is a weird sentence, hope you get it)

Anyway, great work! They are awesome! :grin:

1 Like

Those are so cute; love them!

Yes they are where you get into the mouth and the dragon “eats” you. Kinda a different version of the mermaid tail blankets.

3 Likes

Those are just great!

What fun!! :dragon:

1 Like

Very cute - I bet they pretend to ride them all the time!

Those are fantastic! I just bet the kids they went to loved them, who wouldn’t?!

Love this! I know a little boy that would love this so much. Will have to try a knit version of this :slight_smile:

1 Like

LOVE these!

1 Like

These are so good!

1 Like

These are awesome! :dragon_face:

omg! I love these. so cute. I’m sure the boys they went to loved being “eaten” by dragons.

1 Like

Thanks for answering! Glad you understood my question :joy:
That makes the blankets even better! :star_struck:

1 Like

These are great!! :smiley: :dragon:

1 Like

These are great!

1 Like

Awesome - where were these when my niece was small and in love with dinos and dragons?
She would have loved this in purple! I made a crocheted bronto pillowcase for her at one time, that unzipped to stuff jammies and a pillow inside. She is in her 20s now; it never got thrown out, but a few years ago made it home to be an extra pillow for the dog. I wish I could go back in time and make one of these blankets for her too!

2 Likes