Dressed the family for Christmas

It’s the same every year: I want to make special Christmas outfits for the family and of course I’m always running out of time. But honestly who needs sleep :crazy_face: So like every year I finished them in the nick of time. Luckily, the hubby always goes without a Christmas outfit voluntarily.

23 Likes

What a lovely tradition!

And that fabric is wonderful…the way you coordinated with the solid colors and trims makes things go together without being matchy-matchy…nice job!

Maybe next year you can make hubby a hat! lol

2 Likes

What a very fun tradition! I love how these turned out. My favorite is the middle one.

2 Likes

You can’t really see my very comfortable pair of leggings in the pictures above. One of my New Year’s resolutions: Make more leggings for myself - they fit so much better than store bought ones :smile:

10 Likes

Thank you!
A hat is a good idea. Although I was rather thinking of some boxers :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! The middle one is a pattern that I use quite often for my daughter.

1 Like

Such a cute group of outfits!

1 Like

Wow! You’re so talented! I love all these, but especially the middle hoodie-looking one. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!
The pattern offers different options. Usually I go for the mock turtle neck. But Emma demanded a hood instead :smile:

That one caught my eye as well! I’d so wear that! :laughing:

These all came out fantastic!!

3 Likes

I love the neck on the middle one as well!

1 Like

I need the second one-so sweet! You are so talented.

1 Like

There’s actually an adult version of that pattern - that I had bought long before I purchased the children version but I still haven’t used that. Definitely have to give it a try.

1 Like

It’s an awesome pattern; where is it from?

It’s Pullover 10 from one of my favorite German pattern designers Antonia Montaño. Unfortunately there’s obviously only a German version.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Christmas Outfits is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

1 Like

I posted a couple of days ago, but my router was wonky and it didn’t go through. Boo. BUT I can repost about how amazing these are now. I absolutely LOVE the two printed sweatshirts. I love the style of the orange one and the pocket details of the print one. Is that a little yeti in the print? I LOVE it!! These are incredible. I have so much admiration for anyone who can sew clothing. It seems so hard to me. These turned out amazing.

1 Like

Wow, thank you!!! I would have never expected that.

1 Like

Thank you! You should give it a try - it’s not that difficult, really! All you need is a sewing machine and a well-written pattern! That’s how I learned sewing :blush:

1 Like

So great! They look so comfy and cozy :hugs: I love the Christmas fabric too!

1 Like