Dungeons and Dragon themed drawers

I call them drawers too!

1 Like

Haha! Put your gentlemanā€™s vegetables in those drawers, dear!

1 Like

Uhm, that is the coolest idea ever!

1 Like

I love these! I really like how much color they bring in.

1 Like

Okay the owlbear is my absolute favorite, but Cthulu and the mindflayer are adorable, too! (Bet any DM would make me roll at a disadvantage for saying that!) :smiley: Fabulous job!

Also, love the Kallax shelfie!

1 Like

Oh yay! I canā€™t wait to see what yaā€™ll do!

Yes! We got the shelves and containers from IKEA :slight_smile:

Hahaha! Glad Iā€™m not the same one!

Ahhh I feel like we would be real life friends! :heart_eyes:
The ash zombie is my personal fave, but we have a dnd campaign where our group is called Longo and the A$$ zombies because of a certain halfling rogue and not hearing the DM very well :joy:

1 Like

That is hilarious!

and YES! I admit to checking your profile to see where you live. Alas, weā€™re not closer, but yay for internet friends!

1 Like

How perfect! Your drawings are such a darling style, too.

1 Like

I love these! My husband runs a DnD campaign for my kids and my 9 year old is super into it. I should decorate his room with a DnD theme.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I feel like Iā€™m still working on my ā€œstyleā€ but I really love these!

That would be so amazing! So many possibilities!

1 Like

I donā€™t do Dnd so I donā€™t recognize any of these creatures, but they sure are cute.

No worries! From left to right in the shelf picture:
Owlbear
Mindflayer
Ash Zombie
Beholder
DragĆ³n (red)

Glad ya like them!

I love dnd and I want to really get into it but idk how, I donā€™t really have a group to play with, and I have nothing but a starter kit, and some experience playing as player and dm here and there. (I used to have a dnd group , but they lost interest) but I think this is really cool what you did!

have you checked the events at local game stores? they will often host DnD or other RPG nights.

Iā€™d rather find a friend group, which I have! 2 in fact