Dungeons and Dragon themed drawers

So this past summer, our son moved out. We turned his room into our office, complete with desk, curved monitor, 3D printers and a huge ass shelf to hold our games. We purchased these cloth drawers that insert into the cubed shelves and I painted them with monsters from Dungeons and Dragons… cause we are geeks :wink:

I mocked up each of these digitally in procreate, then drew on the canvas and painted with fabric paints. It was a fun project and I absolutely love the end result!

26 Likes

Can you come decorate my house? These are totally awesome!!!
Nice game collection too.

3 Likes

That space looks so fun. It never occurred to me to paint fabric drawers. That is a great idea. Good job

1 Like

Those are fantastic!

1 Like

Hahaha, we have a geeky chic type of vibe going :wink: I’ll have to post our minecraft lamp when we are done :slight_smile:

What a brilliant idea! And excellent execution!

I did not pay attention to the category and when I clicked through based on the title I admit I was expecting to see D&D themed underwear! :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, the mind flayer is darling! They’re all darling, but I just adore that little grouchy-faced illithid. These are fantastic!

1 Like

I see painted fabric baskets in a lot of our futures…

They are done so well and I bet they are quite a conversation starter in your home…so fun!

1 Like

So stinking cute! You are so talented.

1 Like

:joy::joy: i guess that could be arranged… I did use fabric paint :woman_shrugging::joy::joy:

HAHAHA! Be sure to post 'em if you make 'em!

1 Like

Love these! So fun! :smiley:

1 Like

WILD about this!!!
This is SO creative and awesome!

1 Like

I’m so glad ya’ll liked these!! <3

Individually, they are great, but shown as as series, they are so much fun! It’s also a great way to coral smaller bits, and easy to move them to the floor (or wherever). I have several of these, but haven’t considered painting them. Great idea!

\m/

2 Likes

if you end up painting yours, I’d love to see them!

1 Like

I will! I have to think of what characters I would use.

1 Like

Most adorable monsters!

1 Like

I have got to show your project to our kids. We all have those shelves for our various collections and personalizing the baskets is a terrific idea! Nicely done, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

The boxes looks amazing! Perfect for an office/game room :smiley: