Easter Egg Swap Gallery

The hunt is over! All the eggs have been found and now it’s time to share images of what we found!
Post all your Easter Egg goodies here!
Easter Egg Swap Thread

2 Likes

Sent :package:
Received :hatching_chick:
Late :snail:
Contact @gozer :nauseated_face:

@bethntim :hatching_chick:
@momiemae :hatching_chick:
@MightyMitochondria :hatching_chick:
@Bugaboo :hatching_chick:
@Lynx :hatching_chick:
@roler :hatching_chick:
@marionberries :hatching_chick:
@endymion :hatching_chick:
@Kwality570 :hatching_chick:
@mel :hatching_chick:
@MissingWillow :hatching_chick:
@kayrun :hatching_chick:
@jillybeans hatching_chick:
@Amfkinney :hatching_chick:
@grenouille78 :package:
@gozer :hatching_chick:

Reserved for Partners:
Kwality570 → kayrun
MissingWillow → MightyMitochondria
gozer → Lynx2Lancer
Endymion → Bugaboo
Grenouille78 → mel
Jillybeans → Amfkinney
momiemae → roler
Bethntim → Marionberries

6 Likes

This swap was very tempting - I’m excited to see what the Easter Bunny has brought all the swappers!

6 Likes

Yes! I’m looking forward to this gallery! I wanted to join this swap but missed the sign up deadline!

2 Likes

me threeee on the vicarious swap enjoyment!

2 Likes

We have our first eggs to hatch! :hatching_chick:
I received a cute basket from @Lynx today.

She filled the insides with jewelry and goodies. First were these earrings and zipper pull.

Then the adorable bunny necklace!

Not one, but two lovely bracelets. The flower one is perfect for the spring and I love those cat charms!

And then an egg full of cute snail stickers.

Thank you so much Lynx2Lancer! Great start to the gallery.

17 Likes

So glad you liked your package!

4 Likes

Very cute stuff!

4 Likes

Super cute! I love the presentation with the basket. Love the kitty bracelet in particular.

4 Likes

I am letting everyone know that I pushed the Zoom meetup back an hour. I have an engagement I cannot miss that morning. I hope this doesn’t mess anyone else’s schedule up. I sent the invites to everyone’s PM’s. Thanks!

3 Likes

Love the plaid eggs and how they open . The goodies inside are amazing.

5 Likes

So cute! At first I thought the plaid edges were the decorated eggs lol they are really cool! all the charms and bead work though are lovely!

5 Likes

Thanks so much everyone! I know it wasn’t a requirement, but I just had to send my eggs in a basket!

6 Likes

I received from @MissingWillow last week, but like a giant flake, I’m not posting until today. My life has been chaos, but that is no excuse. She sent me an exquisite package and it should have been shared and celebrated before today!

First, this gorgeous badge. It has a honey bee AND an owl!

These treasures are feeding my obsession with faux taxidermy! They’re so teeny and she even made hooks!

Teeny, tiny shrines!! They are just my style. I love bees and the deer is so CUTE!

She sent me jars of tiny sweet treats and more jars to fill myself.

On top of all that, she made the most glorious Easter basket, mushroom place setting, and life-like carrot cake. @MissingWillow has amazing miniature skills. I am in awe! Thank you so much for everything.

She also sent candy, but the tiny human swiped it right away. :blush:

21 Likes

Those things fit into Easter eggs?! What? That’s insane! The carrot cake and dinnerware are bananas! I think my favorite thing is the bee shrine. Insanely cute!

4 Likes

Teeny tiny amazing goodness, wow @MightyMitochondria, you are blessed. And @MissingWillow I am in awe of your teeny tiny abilities. I feel like all thumbs when I tie a knot, let alone do such small work. Lovely and downright fun!

I better get mine packaged up and sent. I have it all assembled, just need to package, label and send, oh and make a card, and find packaging materials. No sweat.

5 Likes

If this wasn’t made just for you, I don’t know what would be! The faux taxidermy pieces are so cute they made me giggle. The carrot cake is so tiny and cute. All the mini candies. Perfection!

4 Likes

Oh, what amazing little treasures! Love the elephant and the deer and the little candy jars and the cake…. All so wonderful!

3 Likes

Wow, @MissingWillow! It’s like this swap was tailor made for you! The teeny goodness just goes on and on and on… gorgeous stuff!

3 Likes

I found some eggs that were slightly larger than the usual so it wasn’t hard to fit this all in. Thanks for the lovely comments, folks!

9 Likes