Easter Egg Swap Gallery

Teeny tiny amazing goodness, wow @MightyMitochondria, you are blessed. And @MissingWillow I am in awe of your teeny tiny abilities. I feel like all thumbs when I tie a knot, let alone do such small work. Lovely and downright fun!

I better get mine packaged up and sent. I have it all assembled, just need to package, label and send, oh and make a card, and find packaging materials. No sweat.

5 Likes

If this wasn’t made just for you, I don’t know what would be! The faux taxidermy pieces are so cute they made me giggle. The carrot cake is so tiny and cute. All the mini candies. Perfection!

4 Likes

Oh, what amazing little treasures! Love the elephant and the deer and the little candy jars and the cake…. All so wonderful!

3 Likes

Wow, @MissingWillow! It’s like this swap was tailor made for you! The teeny goodness just goes on and on and on… gorgeous stuff!

3 Likes

I found some eggs that were slightly larger than the usual so it wasn’t hard to fit this all in. Thanks for the lovely comments, folks!

9 Likes

@gozer – you sneaky stalky lady!! You knocked this swap out of the park!

(All my HUGE eggs , and SIX! neatly packaged.)

I asked for whimsies to help me fill my jar. I’ve just now started collecting. If I get to teach art next year, I want things for assemblage. She delivered!

Any my favorite, keyboard keys!!

I also asked for chapstick, and she sent 3!! (Photographed with the eggs she sent in.)

But, if you look closely, she did something super stalky, but super special. She added my art on the outside! I honestly first noticed on the Zentangle image when I went,.“wait, that looks familiar. Is that mine?” Wow, @gozer, I shared that ages ago!

@geekybookworm had colored it once, so she brought her image for me to verify.

The hummingbird chapstick is also my image.

But, she didn’t stop there. Did you notice the necklaces?

My first thought was, bird, oh pretty!, when I realized I sent that as happy mail. And the other, it was a portion of a faberge easter egg atc I had sent her as well.

When I read the card, @gozer, said she wanted to give me a way for the kiddos to see they can see their art in other ways!

Awwww.

Becca, thank you. This was very special.

:heart:

24 Likes

I’m so glad you like it all and I love the way you photographed everything. That in itself is a wonderful skill!

8 Likes

Oh, wow! So, so special for @gozer to have used your own art, @Lynx. The necklaces are fabulous! (And BTW @GeekyBookworm, the colored version of the hummingbird is beautiful!)

6 Likes

@Lynx what a fun box of eggs! Lots and lots of goodies to play with!

4 Likes

The funniest part is how overly, stupidly, excited I was that I had a box that fit the eggs perfectly. I was beyond normal excitement over that. Ha!

10 Likes

No, boxes are important! (As I shove the pile of “not the right size” boxes out of my way to laundry).

7 Likes

Wow! I am so amazed at the treats that have been received. The creativity blows me away!

7 Likes

I received an awesome package from @Amfkinney today! She totally spoiled my girls and I!!! (Warning: lots of pictures!)

Box full of easter goodies!

The girls with their bags of goodies!

Emily’s bag! Look at the adorable knit bow!!

Briella’s bag!

Look! She even put their names on the back of their bags with glitter htv! <3

Here are the other bags!

Look at these beautiful knitted eggs! I’m definitely putting them in a cute bowl for easter!

She painted this adorable egg! Its going to look so cute on the mantle!

Some more stickers, a bookmark, and a “junk book”! The book is so cool!!!

AND some glittery eggs filled with the goodies below!

Thank you for all the wonderful things! <3

20 Likes

Wow, what a haul! Your girls look so delighted. Everything is so cheerful and spring-like! I especially love the knitted eggs.

7 Likes

Look at that amazing spoilage! So many pretty things!

4 Likes

My pretties. So many good things.

4 Likes

These packages are all so amazing!

5 Likes

These are all so amazing. The itty bitty cake and tea pots, the jewelry, the knitted eggs, the spoilage for kiddos (the best way to be spoiled!) and all of the amazing assemblage doo -dads are amazing. It looks like our partners could not have been chosen any better

Amazing gallery!!!

5 Likes

Im so glad you like your goodies! This swap was so much fun. Enjoy.

Anne

4 Likes

Ok, I’m way behind on commenting on each package, so there’s no way I’m going to catch up. But I’ve enjoyed seeing the awesome variety of items that all you crafty people have come up with! And so well done, too. Lots of happy little things in there.

7 Likes