Easy Watercolor Flowers

I followed a tutorial on Pinterest for these flowers. They really were very simple. It was fun playing with the colors, though. I’ll glue these to cardstock and make them into Mother’s Day cards for the ladies in my family.

18 Likes

Beautiful flowers. I love the flow of the watercolors you achieved. It almost makes the petals look like they’re ready to rustle in the breeze!

2 Likes

Thank you! The flow of the pigment makes watercolors so much fun to use. It’s still pretty new to me, so it feels very mysterious in its behavior.

2 Likes

Very pretty!

2 Likes

Just remember that there are no “mistakes”…everything can be transformed!

Your flowers are beautiful and will make nice cards!

2 Likes

I love these! :heart_eyes: They are all very pretty and I love that they each have their own personality :heart: They’ll be beautiful cards

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

These are going to make very special cards!

2 Likes

Beautiful flowers, very delicate looking. They would make lovely cards :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Very beautiful colours, they’re lovely.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I was just saying I need to make some Mother’s Day cards. Your flowers are an inspiration! Beautiful!

2 Likes

They are beautiful!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ve always loved the look of watercolors, and I’m so glad I finally tried it out.

2 Likes

Oooh! Thank you for the tutorial. These are lovely!

3 Likes

These turned out so pretty!!

I reckon that’s half the fun of watercolour, sometimes it will just do what it wants, and you get these beautiful surprises. I hope you keep experimenting with them!

3 Likes

These turned out so pretty!! I bet they made lovely cards.

2 Likes

These are so pretty! I enjoy Maremi’s Small Art videos although on her longer ones I tend to fast forward as she does like to chat.

2 Likes