Ecto-1 Reimagined

You know you have issues when you look at a victorian funeral coach and see an ectomobile… I was seriously thinking of turning this piece into a donut delivery vehicle when I realized hey, a funeral coach is a hearse and set about making a reimagined Ecto-1.

The gear on top is a mish mash of stuff I had in my stash - altoid tin, spent CO2 cartridge, spools, wire, flower nail, lego brick. The red light had me stumped until I came across this acorn vase filler in my stash and added a black poly clay base and a jump ring.

Slimer needed to ride along! Here is an in-process photo. He’s made from polymer clay.

37 Likes

Omg. This is the best thing I’ve ever seen!!!

I’m imagining some steampunk ghostbusters to go along with it.

I love your brain. :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you thank you!

1 Like

I really like how you put together the gear up top. It looks so perfectly balanced and well packed (as a former road show stage manager that speaks to me lol) and the acorn use was genius.,

1 Like

Oh thank you! I was determined to only work from stash. It took me a while to figure everything out for the roof rack.

You. Have. No. Idea.
None.
Oh my goodness, I love this so much. It’s absolutely perfect in everyway. Your sculpture of Slimer is SO good! And the acorn is ingenious. Love, love, love!

2 Likes

I thought this would catch your attention!

2 Likes

This might truly be the best idea + reimagining + creative execution of all.

1 Like

Wow, thank you!

1 Like

That is so cool! Love the Victorian twist!

2 Likes

Awesome! I love this so much! :heart:

2 Likes

Listen. Do you smell that?
IT SMELLS LIKE THE AWESOMEST!

Holy cats! This is so fun and clever and funny and cool! [swoons]

4 Likes

Awesome, I love it! :ghost:

1 Like

Love this! Your ability to see the potential in converting random items into miniatures is inspiring…this rocks!

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone!

This is the most rad thing ever.

1 Like

Best thing ever!

1 Like

Love how you think, looks great!

1 Like

As soon as I saw this I knew @Gozer would FLIP!! And who can blame her? This is so out-of-the-box phenomenal!!! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Your imagination is bonkers in the best way possible. Thanks for giving the rest of us a peek inside your brain.

2 Likes