Eel Biscornu

After making the hummingbird biscornu, @roler asked if I could make her an eel version. I couldn’t find any good charts to make one for her, so I had to create my own. I found a photo of a feltie eel she shared a few years ago, and I was able to make it into a graph using some artistic filters. Then I added in some seaweed, and stitched it up. The top portion is entirely my pattern, so I’ll share it here. :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Fabulous! Biscornus are so fun to make! Thanks for sharing the cool eel pattern too :smiley:

2 Likes

I love it sooooooooo much!!! XD I will definitely share this on Katsuyuki’s blog once he gets it! And I’m sure he’ll keep using it for lots of #plushiediysaturdays on Instagram! XD

4 Likes

Looking great!! Well done on the pattern!

2 Likes

I adore this. You do a fantastic job creating the pattern. Well done!

2 Likes

This is really cool!

2 Likes

I love this one as much as the unicorn! Your pattern is so cool.

2 Likes

Oh. Em. GEE! This is unreal, so fantastic, wow. I’m going back for another look at the details.

3 Likes

Beautiful! And thanks for sharing the pattern.

2 Likes

Oh my goodness, this is amazing! All the ocean bottom details are perfect. I love the subtle little shells on the bottom corners are such a lovely touch, too!

2 Likes

So impressive!

2 Likes

Gorgeous. All those details!

1 Like

It’s so cool! Thanks for sharing your pattern for it.

1 Like

Wow! Wow! Wow! So awesome!

1 Like

I love the process that went into this and then of course the work is lovely, too. Three cheers for eels!

2 Likes

Lovely and great job making the pattern!

1 Like

Great job on the pattern! This is so special!

1 Like

Awesome! I bet @roler is over the moon!!

2 Likes

Wowsa! I am loving all of your biscornu!!!

1 Like

Wow! So cool that you made your own design!

2 Likes