Elephant amigurumi

Two of my team members at work are having babies within a month of each other, and I asked each of them what animal they’d like for the little one. One of them said her family liked elephants, so I just finished making this!

Here he is looking out the window at the snow:

A few more glamour shots:

And without his accessories:

Now I just have to package him up and send him to his new home (and also get working on the butterfly for the other coworker)!

Oh, and this pattern was also from Zoomigurumi 9. I just changed up the colors a bit to work with what I had on hand. :slight_smile:

22 Likes

What a great gift! So many grab-able parts for the baby to hang onto.

2 Likes

So cute! Love the accessories.

2 Likes

That is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

He’s adorable!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness. He’s going to be so loved!!

2 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

His hat! Dying! So cute.

2 Likes

What a cuddly cutie patootie!

2 Likes

Adorable! Your co worker will be delighted!

2 Likes

He is so adorable :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Those gigantic eyes are killing me! He’s so cute. I love the fact that he has a hat!!!

2 Likes

Cuteness abounds, how can you give him up. and then how can you not give to a baby?

2 Likes

Those eyes! And those ears! And the trunk? Ha, too much adorable to choose a favourite element. I not can do…

2 Likes

He is such a charmer! I’m sure they will love it!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Elephant Amigurumi is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

2 Likes

I am loving each and every one of your amigurumi’s. This one is too cute. Those eyes, ear, and trunk! I want to snuggle him up. I also adore that you are making them accessories! It’s the icing on the cutesy cupcake.

2 Likes

Too cute! What an awesome gift.

1 Like

Thanks so much, all! I always end up seeing all the flaws in my projects when they’re done and starting to doubt if the recipient will actually like them, but you all have convinced me that it actually did turn out as cute as I’d hoped. XD

1 Like

I love the shape of his body! I can just imagine little baby hands holding onto him. :green_heart:

1 Like