Elephant Pin Cushion

I made this little fella for the Box of Color Swap. My partner, @JoyfulClover chose the color grey and I was so excited. She also asked for creatures and useful items. I knew she loved elephants, so the search began. I found an adorable and easy pattern for a little pin cushion felt elephant!

I was happy with how it turned out.

I am not an embroiderer, so that is supposed to be a flower on the side. Its little blanket is a needle minder too!

Ele-bum! It reminded me so much of Eeyore!
Thanks for checking it out. I had a lot of fun crafting for this swap. It really got me out of my crafting dull-drums that the winter seems to drag me into each year.

34 Likes

Supercute! Well done!

2 Likes

I love this. So cute.

2 Likes

Perfect! Fits the theme and the color. And it’s made with love.

2 Likes

I love the little saddle bag needle minder! So cute!

2 Likes

AND he’s a pincushion?!? Dying of cuteness!!!

3 Likes

Oh, she is so cute!
(And my favorite animal.)

3 Likes

That cutest lil elephant!

2 Likes

Ahhhh it’s so cute!

2 Likes

Oh my adorable! Love the fabric you chose for the ears! Your stitching is wonderful.

2 Likes

YES! Elle is all mine! I love her so!

and she most likely will never be used for her purpose, because…i can’t poke her. i just can’t. but I might use the needle minder!

thank you for being so great, @gozer!

5 Likes

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone.
And I am glad you like it @JoyfulClover I had the best time creating that package for you.

3 Likes

Oh those ears are sublime! Perfect!

2 Likes

so adorable!!!

2 Likes

Awwww… she’s so sweet! Love that she is both a pin cushion and a needle minder. Adorable!

2 Likes

She is the CUTEST! I love that she can be decorative or functional. Or both at once! Lucky @JoyfulClover!

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! This is just the sweetest.

2 Likes

So cute!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: sooooooo adorable

2 Likes

Utterly, heartbreakingly, adorable! :heart:

1 Like