Embellishment assortment

I made these for @geekgirl in the fill a pouch swap. They are made from paint samples, buttons and crochet cotton. I also decorated a pill bottle for storage. I think the teal/aqua ones are my faves.

20 Likes

They’re super cute! I wouldn’t ever want to use them on anything. I would just want to take them out and look at them!

1 Like

:joy: Thanks!

I also like the teal/aqua ones a lot! Very fun use of those paint samples (lol…has anyone bought any paint from their “samples”? :rofl:)

1 Like

Thank you!

My MIL is the only person I know of who has. So I guess that’s one, anyway!

1 Like

Those are so cute. I could see them on everything!

1 Like

These are going to be great additions to lots of kinds of projects!

I have “fan decks” from a few different paint companies and have bought lots of paint from them! Used to be a pro, ya’ know. :wink:

2 Likes

Super cute! How fun that there is a decorated storage container! I’ve bought paint after getting samples, too…

1 Like

Thanks, guys!

:cherry_blossom: Congratulations! :blossom: Your super cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :tulip:

Oooh! Thank you!

They are so fun! I can’t wait to use them.

1 Like

I’m glad you like them, @geekgirl!

The embellishments remind me of cute magnets, which in turn gave me an idea for what to do with these resin roses I made. Is the sun shape a punch?

The pill bottle reminds me of the ones that I find while geocaching. People put boring camo tape on them. They need fun camo tape with a pattern like this. But, yes, this reminded me that people need to have a light heart. Especially hiding under lampposts. I had mac and cheese duct tape at one point. That was fun!

2 Likes

Yes, the sun shape is a punch. I have had some fun duct tape in the past also! Mac & cheese sounds like a good one!

1 Like

what a clever idea! these are adorable

1 Like

thank you!