Embroidered Jacket

:grin: Bought a jacket from my coworker who likes to order online but does not check size charts. (Lucky me :smile: )
I liked the fit but the fabric was too plain and boring for me to actually wear it.
Soooo…One evening while watching movies I started to scribble on the jacket with a pencil.
At first it was just random scribbles…Just letting my so called creative juices flow :grin: But then it accidentally turned out quite good (at least for me)
So I decided to embroid(is this the right way to say it?Or embroider?) my scibbles permanently on the jacket.

I’m in love with the result :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

Awesome! What a great way to turn a non-unique jacket into a one-of-a-kind piece of wearable art.
I like that you just went with your scribbles :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:smile: I have learned from my mistakes that whenever I have a new idea I should make it happen asap( and never doubt) or I will forget what I wanted to make and how I wanted to make it.

3 Likes

This is awesome! I have dreams of embroidering a jacket someday. You can rock your art wherever you go. Love it!

2 Likes

It looks very unique now. I am sure you will get lots of wonderful compliments.

2 Likes

Turned out lovely! I particularly like the contrasts in the border!

1 Like

Embroider is right, yes. And the jacket looks great! :green_heart:

1 Like

This is so cool and unique. Well done!

1 Like

Love it! Totally unique and personal! I’d love to see an action shot!

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:
I’ll add an action shot tomorrow if I can find someone to take a picture. I live literally in the middle of a forest :grin:

That is a gorgeous one of a kind creation!

(I am jealous that you live in the middle of a forest.)

1 Like

Thank you :grinning:

You could always move to a house in the forest :grin:
At times it’s quite magical living out here. I call it my ‘Introvert paradise’. Having no neighbours is wonderful :grinning:

I’m from The Netherlands and living in Belgium. There’s not much forest left over here and if you want to live in it, that is extremely expensive. But one could always dream.
I do creative writing, so it would be awesome.

1 Like

Congrats! Your Embroidered Jacket is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome! :tada:

1 Like

:grin: Thank you! :grin:

1 Like

Real cool, a custom made jacket :smiley: love the colours you used

1 Like