Enchanted Garden Mosaic Blanket

I tested this pattern for Get Yer Hook On. The pattern was released earlier this week. Itโ€™s so pretty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are some close ups!

And here is Monkey being a pest

30 Likes

Oh la, the MUSHROOMS!
I donโ€™t care what anybody says, March is for mushrooms and this is awesomesauce.

4 Likes

The mushrooms are my favorite in this, too. Which is funny, because if I ate one it could possibly kill me. :mushroom:

1 Like

Gorgeous colors and great pattern!

So pretty and also THE MUSHROOMS! And also the model who looks a little surprised to be there. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Idk why, but Monkey always looks a little surprised. It works in his favor when heโ€™s being naughty (which is all the time), because his cuteness often gets him off easy. :rofl:

1 Like

This is really lovely

1 Like

Itโ€™s so beautiful!

1 Like

Such a pretty blanket and so much to look at!

1 Like

Stunning work! So perfect for spring!

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: :mushroom: :heartpulse: Congratulations! Your beautiful blanket is a Featured Project this week! :heartpulse: :mushroom: :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful! These look like SO MUCH WORK! You always do such an amazing job. And Monkey looks adorable. You should have to pay for that kind of modeling!

2 Likes

Beautiful work, as always! I love the variety of colors, all tied together with the springy green background. Your mosaic blankets are a work of art!

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous. It looks like a tapestry from far away (or in this case a thumbnail image). Love your floofy Monkey, too.

1 Like

Stunning work x

1 Like

Wow. I bet this is so thick and warm and heavy! I love heavy blankets. Gorgeous work!

1 Like