Fabric Blocks & Dragon Blocks for Babies

Here is a catagory I have never posted in before! Ha! Since I don’t have kids, I don’t make many things for them. But that is part of the fun of swaps! You can push yourself out of your comfort zone or make and create things you never dreamed you would.
I got @Manders for the Santa’s Sack Swap, and she is expecting a baby soon. She wanted some soft fabric cubes. Their theme will be dragons, so I some fabric cubes and then did a mash-up of the two.

A lot of these fabric squares were from the Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap Rd 2

I believe I used scraps I got from @tendstowardschaos @AIMR @photojenn @Magpie @irid3sc3nt , If I forgot someone, I am sorry!

24 Likes

Those came out so wonderfully! Sweet and bright and fun!

1 Like

These are so cute! Yes, cute cubes!

1 Like

I love the dragon cubes soooo much! They are AMAZING.

1 Like

These are so much fun! The dragons are adorable.

1 Like

I love what you made! What another great idea for using the scrappy fabrics!

1 Like

Aww, the dragons are adorable! And those are some really cool fabric squares that you used on the other blocks.

1 Like

They are just too cute! I am sure they are going to be well loved.

1 Like

The dragons are the cutest!! Love the fantastical twist on a traditional toy.

1 Like

Completely adorable, eek! What a fun, bright baby gift, love it!

1 Like

Genius! The dragons are ridiculously adorable.

1 Like

:ice_cube: :sunglasses: Nice, nice, baby! This awesome project is one of this week’s features! Congrats! :sunglasses: :ice_cube:

3 Likes

Hahah! Love the pun! And thank you so much. :blush:

1 Like

Yay, you used my purple with frog fabric that I sent! At least I’m pretty sure I sent that. :thinking: Oh and I see the cloud fabric, too! SO FUN, it makes me so happy to see these used in such a fun way.
I remember wanting to make some of these for my son when he was a baby, but I wasn’t exactly expecting how little time I would have to myself (when I wasn’t napping or doing household stuff while he was napping). Zero time. That’s what it was, lol.

1 Like

Sooo cute! And a great use for those fabric scraps!

1 Like

Those are yours! I knew I missed some people. I got the greatest fabric in that swap and it inspired me to make these. Thank you again!

2 Likes