I made one notebook cover each for two different swaps this time around. I had some really fun fabric I wanted to use, but had never actually made a notebook cover before. In fact, I have made very few things up until now that actually have to fit onto another object, so the idea of getting all the measurements right was pretty intimidating. But I think they turned out pretty good!
I used this tutorial. Once I’m a little better at patchwork, I’d like to level up to more original patchwork covers, but for now I was just enjoying using these fun prints.
The covers are removeable, so they can be used for other standard sized composition books later if desired.