Fall Gnome of Mystery

In September, it was time for a fall mystery gnome knit along and Sarah Schira did not disappoint! This gnome had 5 options for hat and body each, 3 options for a beard, and 2 options for arms and nose.

The yarn I used is from blacksheep dyeworks - just a selection of minis skeins I picked out. I really wanted a fall color - I do wish the brown and green had better contrast, but it still works.

Choose Your Gnome Adventure

20 Likes

Turned out very cute, and those yarn colors are yummy!

1 Like

Super cute!! He looks really tiny! Those yarns are gorgeous!!

I especially love that detail on the hat.

1 Like

Super cute!

1 Like

This is so amazing. That yarn is gorgeous too. I love the colors in that brown. I’ve never heard of blacksheep dyeworks, but I might just have to go check them out!

2 Likes

Noooo…you will get sucked in! I love their yarn…they offer most of the colorways in different weights of yarn. I highly recommend them as a splurge…

@lurv2knit , I love this little gnome…I think the yarns were well suited for your theme as well. The nose is so cute and the detail in the hat is wonderful!

1 Like

I just googled them and the yarn is soooooo pretty. It’s yarn season and that makes my hands itchy to get some yarn in them anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What an adorable gnome!

1 Like

Wow, that’s such a sweet project! gorgeous colours

1 Like

Thank you! He’s not tiny - he’s roughly 11”, but he is the smallest size of this pattern. Some of knitters used bulky yarn and made huge gnomes. I too like the detail, very simple to make.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

Oh thank you! I do love this nose

1 Like

he turned out great!
nice color choices

1 Like

I :heart: him! And the colors are yummy!

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you so much!

He’s so cute.

1 Like

Thank you!

I like your color choices, they fit the theme really well! What a fun bit of fall decoration, I’d smile every time I looked at him.

1 Like